Re: [Epic] Whoops!

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 12:12:09 -0700 (PDT)

> Human Bombs
>
> Move RNG FP Aslt Arm Notes
> 10cm 15cm 1 0 3+ Rampage
>
> Human bombs are criminals whose only salvation is death in the emperor's name.
> They are rigged with explosive collars which are detonated when in close
> assault with the enemy. (Thus, rampage; 2 dice to destroy enemy, destroyed
> if(when)they lose close assault). Points spent on human bombs *do not* count
> towards the morale value of the detachment, and likewise human bomb units do not
> count towards the detachment's half strength.

I like this a lot. You have done what should be done, and not what most
would have, you have kept it simple. They suck, but they are expendable.
They are quite possibly the worst troops in the game, but I can see
myself having tons of fun with them.
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of