Re: [Epic] Painting the little guys

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 22:14:59 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 14-Aug-97 Re: [Epic] Painting the lit.. by Bayani R
Caes_at_bluewaters
> Tyler wrote:
> > I wonder, if Orks love to fight, then why aren't the women out on the
> > front lines?
>
> IIRC, WH orks breed asexually, i.e. by budding. There are no female
> orks. Anyone who knows the full details and cares to post them is
> welcome to.

Urk. What a time to take all my references out to Pittsburgh a week
before I'll get there to stay. (And if anyone's wondering, that's why
I'm going to be replying to some rather old posts... I had another 300+
message backlog built up again. <sigh> )

Anyway, every so often an Ork will get strange... urgings. This Ork
will then wander out into the wilderness for a few weeks, and then
return and resume his warlike ways. Left behind is a little Ork who,
(if he's lucky) will be picked up by a band of Wildboyz and raised. The
little Orks germinate in pouches on the big Orks; I suppose that means
Orks are marsupials, but who know for certain? ^_-

>And if you ever see the Blood Bowl Orc Cheerleader models,
> they're just absurd. :)

You can say *that* two times....

Later,

                    Aaron Teske