Re: [Epic] Raves

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 10:17:05 -0400

>I think that weed is a new addition to the scene. As it is getting more
>popular the crowd is more diverse. When I originally went 95% were on LSD
>or X.

I have it on a expert opinion that weed tires you out, makes you mellow,
making it hard to dance all 12 hours. Now the main drug of choice is E or Weed

>> I was at a rave in Hull recently, real fun, till the lights blew
>
>My problem is that every one I attend gets busted by the cops.

Insurance, my friend. Make sure the rave is insured. That is why they get
busted, because they don't have the insurance. Of course, with insurance you
can't have drug booths and NO balloons, but you can have L.L.B.O
licensed(sp) booths (which don't show, with the rest of the vendors booked,
but hey, the fashion show was cool)

Tyler

I wonder if Chaos throws raves?