RE: [Epic] Slow

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 09:49:39 -0500

>> Actually, it comes to 5 tactical Squads, 2 Assault, 2 Devastators, 2
>> Terminators, 2 Librarians, 2 Commands, 2 Scouts,
>
> Which just seems like next to nothing to me. It's
>just such a radical shift from SM/TL. How many guys were
>in the Space Marine box? Anyway...
-----> The only thing I will say in favor of the new set is that
remember, the old versions of the main game only came with tac marines,
rhinos, and Land Raiders. More of them, certainly, but I think the
variety may be more important than tons-o-tacs.

With 2nd ed, the poor old Ork player just got boyz and battlewagons, and
the Eldar player did get in, but all he got were guardians (which a
disturbing # of players apparently didn't use) and falcons. In the new
set the ork players gets stompas and bunch of other nifty stuff. Of
course, the eldar player gets nothing...

Chris Miller