RE: [Epic] Arorcast stuff

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 12:18:41 -0700

At 01:25 PM 8/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Chris Miller
>>....hmm, live action Epic scale...hmmm...
>>
> Now that is a good idea. I could use my daughter as a rampaging
squiggemoth.
> anything she puts in her mouth is automaticly destroyed.
> Drool attack- Str 7 no armor save(drool eats through everything)

        Just wait 'til Kindergarden; Yes, you too can have a Nurgling, simply by
exposing your child to others!

>anyway the only things we liked to play with are the tyranid vehicles and
>the falcon. Someone tried out the baneblade and found out much to his
>dismay that a hero with a powerglove kills it rather easily. ( swooping
>hawk exarch landed on the top and punched a couple of holes through the
>engine compartment. ) BOOM!!!
>did not see many super heeavies after that.
>
> That Chuk Guy

        The old "as many automatic hits as you have attacks vs. vehicles" rule,
yes, the Eldar are the only ones who can really take full advantage of that
with their Warp Spiders and high-flying Swooping Hawks. Jump packs come
close, though.

Nickles