RE: [Epic] Arorcast stuff

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:19:45 -0500

>At 01:25 PM 8/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>>Chris Miller
>>>....hmm, live action Epic scale...hmmm...
>>>
>> Now that is a good idea. I could use my daughter as a rampaging
>squiggemoth.
>> anything she puts in her mouth is automaticly destroyed.
>> Drool attack- Str 7 no armor save(drool eats through everything)
>
> Just wait 'til Kindergarden; Yes, you too can have a Nurgling, simply by
>exposing your child to others!

-----> See, I never did finish my "IronMan/Extreme rules" miniature
gaming guide so I thought this would tie it in really well with the live
action crowd too. Grab a can of hairspray and a lighter - Instant
Inferno gun, awith a bit of Orky flavor as it's dangerous to you, too.
 I believe the term "Stompa" was invented for 2 year olds...

>>anyway the only things we liked to play with are the tyranid vehicles and
>>the falcon. Someone tried out the baneblade and found out much to his
>>dismay that a hero with a powerglove kills it rather easily. ( swooping
>>hawk exarch landed on the top and punched a couple of holes through the
>>engine compartment. ) BOOM!!!
>>did not see many super heeavies after that.
>>
>> That Chuk Guy
>>

> The old "as many automatic hits as you have attacks vs. vehicles" rule,
>yes, the Eldar are the only ones who can really take full advantage of that
>with their Warp Spiders and high-flying Swooping Hawks. Jump packs come
>close, though.
>
>Nickles

----> That was kinda my take on it too: Wooooo you have a
shadowsword...I have a
warp jump and a powerfist -Bye Bye. Also, an unmodifiable 2+ or 3+ field
save
is really not represented in Epic, yet it matters a great deal in 40K...

Chris Miller