Re: [Epic] Slow

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:55:01 -0400 (EDT)

Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...> writes:
> Not very long since I already have them. As for terrain and flock, I don't
> plan on using anything except the ruins and maybe some hills later. Flock I
> never use, I perfer my PEI sand.

        I'm currently basing with Snot Green. If I switched to a
brownish color for my bases, then yeah, I'd probably switch to sand.
(I have find sand that was pre-colored black for my Necromunda minis).
But if I'm basing in green, I don't want to have to flock/sand the
bases and then paint them again. It's hard enough scraping the flock
off their legs without having to go in with a brush! :)

        Do you actually base with sand and then paint it green?

Mark