Re: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Sean Kennedy <sean_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 18:17:53 -0700

At 09:09 AM 8/22/97 +0930, you wrote:
> In WD 212 some kind soul has put in pictures of an Ork army with Land
Raiders in it. Now my regular Ork opponent thinks this is a fine idea and
wishes to do the same. To me, this is not a good thing, after all if he
wanted Land Raiders he should have taken an Imperial army and not the
greenskins.

> Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this little problem (without
screaming .. "You have to be joking" at the top of my lungs)

I think that Blood Axe commandos are allowed to take Imperial Vehicles.
Land speeders / Leman Russ is the favorite of our local Ork Warlord.

--
Sean Kennedy:
  Internet - sean_at_...