[Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 09:09:50 +0930

Hiya all,

        In WD 212 some kind soul has put in pictures of an Ork army with Land Raiders in it. Now my regular Ork opponent thinks this is a fine idea and wishes to do the same. To me, this is not a good thing, after all if he wanted Land Raiders he should have taken an Imperial army and not the greenskins.

        Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this little problem (without screaming .. "You have to be joking" at the top of my lungs)

        Cheers.

Chris Pinson
Email : chrisp_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6573