Re: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 07:56:47 -0500

> On Thu, 21 Aug 1997, Tyler Provick wrote:
>
> > I don't see the problem, as long as they are Ork Land Raiders. You know,
> > captured upon the field of battle. Halve all stats to represent the fact
> > that it was orginally a battle field wreck, and that it also suffered some
> > good ol' Orky tinkering.

Suggest he glue some battlewagon turrets and stuff on it, maybe
a roller to the front and the exhaust part of a battlewagon to
the back and call it a battlefortress. I did this, and it looks
good. (Or will when I paint it, which will be in a long time, as
Orks are way down the list for me now.)

andy
askinner_at_...