Re: [Epic] Non Disclosure form

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:59:26 -0400

Tyler, that's not quite how it works. :-)

Once you get the game, you can't disclose any info on the beta or the
software, make copies, distribute, etc. Feel free to talk about the
fact that you are a beta-tester, though. Nothing wrong with that as
long as you then don't say anything about the quality of the game
(which usually makes it so painful for everyone else that it's best not
to even mention the beta-test).

Anyway, Sauron, it's a beta-test for Final Liberation, the new SSI Epic
computer game. Check my post to Scott for more info.

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius

> From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: Re: [Epic] Non Disclosure form
> Date: Friday, August 22, 1997 10:28 AM
>
> At 12:40 AM 8/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Sauron1 writes; Non-Disclosure form? Should I be interested? Or;
Sounds