Re: [Epic] Non Disclosure form

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 08:19:23 -0700

At 09:11 AM 8/22/97 +0930, you wrote:
>Hiya,
>
> I seem to be talking to myself but ....
>
> What does John wan't filled in on the Non Disclosure form for Final
Liberation ??????????????

> Please, someone answer me.
>
> Cheers

>Chris Pinson
>Email : chrisp_at_...
>http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6573

        I already sent mine off, but I'll try to remember. All they want is...
um... look at what is written in his spot, then look across. Where it says
"SSI" just fill in "Beta Tester" on your half. PRINT your name across from
where his is typed, and sign your name on the line above that, then fill in
the date.
Nickles