Re: [Epic] Re:Epic Auction

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 12:57:25 -0500

Erik K. Rutins wrote:

> Folks, it's fine to have a daily auction update, but don't you think
> the bids had better be made by e-mail?

Well done! Hooray! Good job! Couldn't have said it better, Chief!

I just thought with all the messages correcting people who Do A Bad
Thing in email that we could give a public congrats to someone who
raises a good point in a polite, tolerant, mature way.

I'm approaching the ability to play a (not-too-big) game of Epic
with both sides painted. First time, for me. Except for once
with Aaron, the only opponents I have ever had have used my armies.
I've got a good bit of my Space Marines painted now, so that's one
side. I'm halfway through a batch of Eldar (my wife decided that
she doesn't want to paint them afterall, though she still says she'll
play sometime). But I can't finish them this weekend, since my parents
are visiting, and I had to clear my ping-pong table for ping-pong.
(Dad's pretty good at ping-pong, but wouldn't be very interested in
a miniatures game. :-) Though I'm sure I could get the kids and
my parents to entertain each other for a while...

andy
askinner_at_...