[Epic] Re: EPIC minis for sale- UPDATE: 8/22

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 09:41:34 -0700

        Hey folks! I was cruising Bartertown on the net and came across an add
that was pretty cool. He has infantry (unbased and based, empty bases not
available) currently unavailable in stores. Here's the current availability
list:

>> Say, I subscribe to an EPIC mailing list;
>> would you mind if I mentioned something about your add?
>
>Not at all. I have the following Epic stuff remaining:
>
>19 Chaos Champions
>40 Chaos Squats
>48 Steeds of Slaneesh
>38 Disc Riders
>13 Chaos Juggers
>10 Trolls
>1 Fleshound
>1 Flamer
>
>7 Vindicators
>7 Whirlwind
>2 Real Old IG Rapiers
>1 Real Old SM Dread
>4 Plastic SM Dreads
>6 Predators
>3 Thudd Guns
>3 Super Heavy Tanks
>
>All numbers represent enough figs to form a single unit, e.g. 48 Steeds =
>96 actual steeds, mounted 2 to a base to form 48 stands.
>
>Infantry and cavalry are $0.50 a stand. Tanks and support are $1.00. The
>Super Heavies are $3 each. Plus $3 shipping (in the US).
>
>- John Haire

        He has "Good Trader" status on Bartertown's reference list and he can be
reached at:
                John_Haire_at_...

        Enjoy.
Nickles