Re: [Epic] Subscription problems?

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 17:35:52 -0600

> Oh, something I've forgotten for a long time: If anybody know any
> site(s) which have the list subscription info, please, _please_,
> tell me. I know the first quick hack of the info was completely
> typoed, and it's out there, floating on the net <shudder>. (I assure
> you, normally my english isn't that baed :-).

Gunnar:

     I have subscription (and unsubscription!) info on my web pages.
The address is given in my signature line below. They should be correct,
but if you see something you would like me to change or add please
just let me know.

Allen (The EPIC Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
If you have EPIC questions, send them to: allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
Send all other correspondance to: allen_at_...