[Epic] Subscription problems?

From: Gunnar Strand <gurra_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 02:12:19 +0100 (MET)

                     Hello Everybody!

The subscription problem is solved. Now anybody can subscribe/
unsubscribe anybody on the list. Hopefully _all_ requests should be
automated. I was darn sure I had configured that option before. Oh, well.

Oh, something I've forgotten for a long time: If anybody know any
site(s) which have the list subscription info, please, _please_,
tell me. I know the first quick hack of the info was completely
typoed, and it's out there, floating on the net <shudder>. (I assure
you, normally my english isn't that baed :-).

Luck,

Gunnar!
-
AlleyWay: http://pedgr297.sn.umu.se

I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick
and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this
country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people
in this country are fed up with being sick and tired. I'm certainly
not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.
                -- Monty Python