Re: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 20:15:09 -0400 (EDT)

Chris White <chris_at_...> writes:
> >P.S. Anyone got any good ideas for converting battlewagons or stompas? I
> >got a snotload of those also.

> How did you end up with so many?

12? Come with Space Marine
        (old style, I'll have to see about chopping bits off to make
Warbuggies, and to get parts to modify other units)
12 Come with Titan Legions
12 (+ modification whoozits! yay!) come with E40k.

Bayani swipes my friend's E40k Whirlwind Bodies and 6 Battlewagon
turrets, and says they're Vindicators? and I get the rest of the Orky
stuff out of Aaron's copy of E40k.

The instant I open my mouth and offer a token amount of money I'm
likely to be given the Orks from Bayani's copy of TL, and Aaron's too.

So that's about 66 battlewagons + 6 Battlwagon bodies. I think about
2 Battlewagons worth of parts have been used to turn Land Raiders into
Battlefortresses. More will be used to turn Rhinos into Battlewagons.

I figure I can field about 70 Battlewagons if I used all my parts to
make 'em. But I don't want that many.

        It's just that the Orks really appeal to the kitbasher in me.

Mark