Re: [Epic] RE: [EPIC] chapter and detachment names

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 15:19:55 +0100

Chris White <chris_at_...> has carefully scribed:

> I have named one of my detachments the Lamenters (Chaos marines), but I
>keep having this niggling little thought in the back of my brain that there
>is a Chapter or something like that already using this name.
>
> Can someone confirm or deny this for me?

I think the Lamenters were one of the chapters, along with the Scythes
of the Emperor, that was almost wiped out by boarding Tyranid ships.

My personal Imperial Space Marines are the Sapphire Crusaders; check out
my web page for background.

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Chaos Lord of Slaanesh, Keeper of the
 /--  ---- \               of the Chaos Gods
    | |  |/            colen_at_...
   \---/        or http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen
    \-/