Re: [Epic] Battle Report

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 21:27:53 -0400

> So instead I go back onto overwatch. (Do Whirlwinds get two barrage
shots
> per turn on overwatch for rapid fire? I guessed no) One of the ork
mobs

Only non-devastator space marine infantry get 'rapid fire'. Whirlwinds
on overwatch just reroll misses as normal.

Congrats on your first win, but you definitely have to find a more
experienced opponent. :-)

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius