Re: [Epic] Ork Army for critique

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 12:48:34 +1000 (EST)

Orks are pretty flexible in the way you can play them, the two (that I
use) approaches are

1, use lots stompas and boyz on foot to advance in a wave and basically
occupy the table. I call this the STOMPA method.

2, use Orks as a cheap version of eldar with small fast and (sometimes)
shooty units eg, Kult of Speed. I call this the SLASHA method.

You can mix the two methods but you have to think carfully about your
tactics or your units will be picked off piecemeal.