Re: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 09:12:10 -0400

Sauron1 writes; I have transformed 12 Ork Epic2nd Battle Wagons to Ork
buggies by cutting of the turrets adding cutdown Orks as drivers and the
new shootas as crew. The new Tank/Battle wagons provide extra bits for
conversion of stompas. I have one with a battle head and one with the buzz
saw arm replaced with a two gun turret. I cut up a Tractor buggy and put in
the gut of one stompa.Two tank bodies were given barrel less turrets and
the tank grabber arm to convert them into Mekboy repair vehicles. The rule
we use is that if the meckboy gets one uninterrupted turn at the
transport/tank vehicle he has a 50% chance of repairing it.But you have to
use a Mekbuy card up to get the repair vehicle in the first place. SAURON1