Re: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 11:26:04 -0400 (EDT)

Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...> writes:
> Mark A Shieh wrote:
> > I figure I can field about 70 Battlewagons if I used all my parts to
> > make 'em. But I don't want that many.
>
> Dang. You sure you wouldn't want 12 more?

        Actually, I just picked up a copy of the old Ork Horde, which
has 30 more Battlewagons and enough boyz to last a lifetime in it.
I'm not entirely sure what I was thinking at the time. I think it was
the lure of 1/2 off the old prices, or the same as the really old
prices. But at least now I have some boyz that aren't pre-glued to
the stands for my convenience... My entire copy of Space Marine came
that way.

Mark