RE: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 13:41:22 -0400

>-----> And just to add some fuel to the fire...
>Almost every race should have Dreads with an AT shot!
>Can't about everyone take a lascannon on their dread?
>Ain't that what lascannons are for?
>Would make 'em a little more useful, as they already tend
>to be defensive units in E40K anyway (too slow).
>
>Chris Miller

Actually I find my chaos dreads quite usefull in assualt rolls sure they
have a lower firepower than every one else but they have decent assualt and
rampage
Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know waht that means?
it means my forfathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!