RE: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 11:37:56 -0700

At 01:41 PM 8/25/97 -0400, you wrote:

>>-----> And just to add some fuel to the fire...
>>Almost every race should have Dreads with an AT shot!
>>Can't about everyone take a lascannon on their dread?
>>Ain't that what lascannons are for?
>>Would make 'em a little more useful, as they already tend
>>to be defensive units in E40K anyway (too slow).
>>
>>Chris Miller
>
>Actually I find my chaos dreads quite usefull in assualt rolls sure they
>have a lower firepower than every one else but they have decent assualt and
>rampage
>Timothy J. Kilgore
>tkilgore_at_...

        At least they are faster than un-transported infantry; They can still
March 45cm. Hey, yeah, a detachment of Infantry and Dreads only, Marching
straight up the middle, maybe a Silver Tower or ten...

>I'm an american!
>do you know waht that means?
>it means my forfathers got <not to pick nits, but I think you mean "fore">
>kicked out of every decent country in the world!

        Anyone read Orson Card's "Alvin Maker" series? Being kicked out meant that
all the witches, hexers, etc. got concentrated in the Americas and bred
true... An interesting premise, not even in the same genre as this topic,
though...

Nickles