Re: [Epic] Ork Army for critique

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 12:15:21 -0700

At 01:58 PM 8/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Sauron1 writes; In Epic2nd we could load an ork mob into a Great
>gargant,and use them as assault troops as long as they stayed in command
>range of the Gargant. But it does not say you cannot in your new 40K rules
>does it? It sounds like a nice sneaky Ork trick to pull to me. sauron1

        I don't think any of the Gargants have any transport abilities in E40K,
but I'm not playing Orks so I could be wrong.

        Even if they don't, I would allow an opponent to do so at the sacrifice of
a Super Heavy Weapon for, oh, four units (just picking a number off the top
of my head, there) or so.

Nickles