Re: [Epic] Battle Report

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 15:25:04 -0400

At 06:51 AM 8/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Aug 1997, Tyler Provick wrote:
>
>[CHUNK]
>> Don't feel bad, he did break the roller of a
>> battlewagon and knock several infantry out of their stands.
>>
>> Tyler
>>
>Um, was this rightous retribution, or do you need to use superglue instead
>of bubblegum to base your infantry? ;-)

The glue I used is better then superglue for plastics. Unfortunalty it was
also very smelly, and by the time I was putting together my battlewagons I
had a nose full of it, and couldn't see straight. Yes I was in a well
ventilated area, I was using a Polystyrene Cement Pen, which are great for
basing, but has toxic fumes, so I'd suggest wearing a dust mask or better
yet, a gas mask type arrangement.
For the infantry, I wasn't upset, because it was very hard to not pull on
the joints, because you pick them up by the miniature. That didn't make much
of a difference for the ones he dropped. As for the battlewagons, when you
pick 'em up squeezing the back and the cc weapon, then it doesn't matter how
much glue is on, it will break.

Tyler