Re: [Epic] Battle Report

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 15:31:59 -0400

>You will come up against a large problem trying to out mounuver the most
>monuverable force, the eldar, The EoV do have about 4 firepower each that
>is 360 degrees. But more importanatly you would have to monuver around
>them which should not be unsupported by other troops.
>Timothy J. Kilgore
>tkilgore_at_...

Ahh, I guess that would pose a problem. Fortunatly, the bikes will always
shoot first.

>I'm an american!
>do you know waht that means?
>it means my forfathers got
>kicked out of every decent country in the world!

It may also mean that you forefathers left a country to make a better country!

Although I wouldn't know, I live in Canada, which is a decent country. Some
people even complain that everyone is too decent, and we like to be polite.
This doesn't explain why our broadcasting rules are less restrictive.
"Allright, you can kill people, have nudity, have swearing and preach about
Satanism, but it has to be Canadian." I've seen shows with gratuitous
violence, nudity, and swearing all in what I would consider Prime Time, but
I've seen nothing that condones Satanism.

Tyler