RE: [Epic] Brushes (more)

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 15:27:35 -0400

>>Nothing like bug shit to give a nice shine!
>>
>>Tyler
>>
>Shellac is a lacquer made from the shell of some beetle. ALso I have
>never had a problem
>with it fading although I have never take my 40k TYranids out in the
>sun much.

Okay, I was wrong, but I knew it came from a bug. Fading is a problem in all
things. I keep my mini's in my closet, but any sunlight through a window
will fade anything. Walk around the Louvre, see how many paintings are
opposite a window. (There better not be any, otherwise the art gallery I
designed was a waste of walls.)

Shellac probably fades as it ages. This is probably a good quality, because
old wood will really look good.

Tyler