Re: [Epic] Use of Dreads

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 16:29:42 -0400

> Yeah, but that speed... ugh. I don't see how
>they can be useful in a real assault considering that
>they're vehicles (no charge bonus, can't be transported)
>and they're slow slow slooooooow. Makes their use very
>limited.
>
>Scott
>shupes_at_...

Yes their uses are limited and if they get deployed wrong you are royally
screwed. But I still like them and I will stand by them. Why? I just like
the idea of as couple of tons of scrap metal rampaging down the battlefield
leaving blood and carnage in thier wake.
Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know waht that means?
it means my forfathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!