Re: [Epic] Paint stripper.

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 22:33:43 -0400

At 10:01 AM 8/26/97 +0930, you wrote:
>Hiya all,
>
> I know this has been asked before but ...
>
> I want to strip the paint off my old epic figures then rebase them. What
is good for stripping paint off plastic figures (don't reply using brand
names please as brands change from country to country) ???

> Is there any way to unglue plastic cement ???
>
> Cheers.

I do not know a good stripper for plastic but as to the glue question you
don't really have a prayer except to whittle them out with a hobby knife
very carefully. Essentially you are chemically bonding the two pieces of
plastic together. This is not as strong as the bond of the platics already
there but it's good enough that you would only rip the feet off the guys
instead of taking out the base

>Chris Pinson
>Email : chrisp_at_...
>http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6573

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know waht that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!