RE: [Epic] non-disclosure form for Final Liberation

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 07:21:50 -0400

>----------

I sent in my initial info and did not get the NDA. I EM'd johneb & did
not get a reply at all from them.
I can see that they may have more than they need - fine - but common
courtesy dictates a "thanks but no we dont need ya " or whatever. I
am curious - did any one over the age of 40 get on the Beta list?