Re: [Epic] non-disclosure form for Final Liberation

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 08:30:55 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 26-Aug-97 Re: [Epic] non-disclosure f.. by "Erik K.
Rutins"_at_...
> Well, all I can think of is that the original post stated these
> requirements:
>
> Windows 95, Quad-Speed CD-ROM, P60 or greater.
>
> Do all of you folks in limbo have equipment to match that?

I kinda hope that anyone who didn't would not have bothered replying.
(Yes, I do, and since I've got an AMD processor I kinda figured it'd let
them see if there were problems with Intel vs. AMD/Cyrix. <shrug>)

>I mean,
> really, there is absolutely no reason for them to try to piss anyone
> off.

Oh, I agree; I'm not pissed off about it. Basically, I figure I replied
too late, and that's that. OTOH, it *would* have been nice if they'd at
least acknowledged that their Beta-tester quota was full, or whatever.
Politeness, y'know?

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...