Re: [Epic] non-disclosure form for Final Liberation

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 09:32:48 -0400

At 08:30 AM 8/26/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Excerpts from Epic: 26-Aug-97 Re: [Epic] non-disclosure f.. by "Erik K.
>Rutins"_at_...
>> Well, all I can think of is that the original post stated these
>> requirements:
>>
>> Windows 95, Quad-Speed CD-ROM, P60 or greater.
>>
>> Do all of you folks in limbo have equipment to match that?
>
>I kinda hope that anyone who didn't would not have bothered replying.
>(Yes, I do, and since I've got an AMD processor I kinda figured it'd let
>them see if there were problems with Intel vs. AMD/Cyrix. <shrug>)
>
>>I mean,
>> really, there is absolutely no reason for them to try to piss anyone
>> off.
>
>Oh, I agree; I'm not pissed off about it. Basically, I figure I replied
>too late, and that's that. OTOH, it *would* have been nice if they'd at
>least acknowledged that their Beta-tester quota was full, or whatever.
>Politeness, y'know?
>
> Aaron Teske
> Mithramuse+_at_...

As to the requirements, If they let the beta version out to people not
meeting the requirmentds then they would know precisely what would happen
with that different configuration. After all isn't bet testing all about
finding bugs in the software and getting an understanding on how it will
work in the real world
Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know waht that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!