Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 12:10:28 -0800

Peter Ramos wrote:

> Just a reminder of the current topic!
>
> FIRST TOPIC
> 1-Army construction, present system(company cards,etc.) or a individual
> model points system(each figure assigned a point value), WHAT STAYS OR
> GOES!
>
> 2-Order Phase,What will each of the orders mean in terms of movement and
> firing.First Fire, Advance, Charge, Fallback.

1. Army construction:
a) Keep cards for Companies, detachments. Works well.
b) Devalue points by factor 25: a 50 pt unit becomes a 2 pt unit. VPs
now will equal the unit's value.
c) Allow *GASP* Equipment cards. No, wait, I don't mean the 40K variety,
but the concept's the same. A Marine Co for example, could have
equipment cards for:
LAND RAIDERS, THUNDERHAWKS, DROP PODS, RHINOS, PREDATORS. So your
company could be carried in any of them. Ork Mekboy cards are already
equipment cards, Chaos cards could be shoehorned into the concept - make
them permanent, one to a customer, and allocated before play starts.

2. Orders. As is pretty much. Add 1 to the die roll for initiative to
the side that lost last turn +2 if also the turn before, +3 if lost
initiative 3 times in a row etc.

---------------------- <> <> How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo oo oo oo