Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 14:53:29 +1100 (EST)

>b) Devalue points by factor 25: a 50 pt unit becomes a 2 pt unit. VPs
>now will equal the unit's value.

Good Idea.

>c) Allow *GASP* Equipment cards. No, wait, I don't mean the 40K variety,
>but the concept's the same. A Marine Co for example, could have
>equipment cards for:
>LAND RAIDERS, THUNDERHAWKS, DROP PODS, RHINOS, PREDATORS. So your
>company could be carried in any of them. Ork Mekboy cards are already
>equipment cards, Chaos cards could be shoehorned into the concept - make
>them permanent, one to a customer, and allocated before play starts.

Sounds good. Could you please expand on this?

>2. Orders. As is pretty much. Add 1 to the die roll for initiative to
>the side that lost last turn +2 if also the turn before, +3 if lost
>initiative 3 times in a row etc.

I dont want to make things more complicated, but could Initiative be
modified by losses the previous turn? Such as how many unit were broken, VPs
given away, etc. Just a thought.

doddsy

Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/

"I don't need to see the world through rose-coloured glasses, for my
        eyes are naturally bloodshot."