Re: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 19:19:46 +0100

Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...> has carefully scribed:

>I'm pretty sure that I've read that the DA and SW have swapped some gem
>mine asteroid 7 times, or somesuch. Also, Imperial guard units can fight
>each other and still both be loyal to the Imperium on the premise that it
>is a local battle between two planetary governers. And, in Epic(2) Squats
>could fight each other and Imperial units and they called it a "trade
>disagreement". In other words, they made up justifications for any two
>forces to fight each other, so that if me and my buddy both have the same
>army, we can still duke it out.
>
>So, fight all you want, we'll conscript more. ;-)

Can anyone think of an excuse for the Nids to fight each other?

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Chaos Lord of Slaanesh, Keeper of the
 /--  ---- \               of the Chaos Gods
    | |  |/            colen_at_...
   \---/        or http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen
    \-/