Re: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 19:04:46 -0400

Sauron1 writes; Since the writers at Star Trek just split the omnibrained
Borg into two camps. I cannot see why the Nids could not have two warring
hive minds or at least Battle fleets under different dominatrixs, hive
tyrants or whatever. Some of them may be tired of moving on or a recently
absorbed race may be not quite absorbed as it appears and influences the
local mind. The Orks seemed to have escaped the Nids. The Squids they use
for everything chemical were originally Orks re-engineered by the nids long
ago, probably in a distant galaxy. The Orks attacked nid hive ships and
found the half assimilated sqids, and recognized them as Orky and took them
back to their home worlds. The original history has the Orks believing the
came to our Galaxy long ago to escape a dark horror. It could have been the
nids, and the could have followed them here. The Orks have an
uncontrollable hatred for the nids. Both the nids and the Orks are
genetically engineered races. May the Orks were the first uncontrollable
try at genetically engineered warriors. Do you remember those SCI-If
robotics killing machines that destroyed there masters and continued to war
on all life? Maybe the Nids are a genetic version. sauron1