Re: Warlord weapon variants (was Re: [Epic] Ork Army for critique)

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 22:23:34 -0400

Sauron1 writes; Aaron: thanks for the insight. Though I have played Epic2nd
for quite a while, Id forgotten about the various Warlord Titan platforms.
I will take one of my 6 spare Plastic Warlords and fit a Quake cannon
instead of the head. The Platform will fit were the Imperial Eagle is on
the carapace. It maybe the start of a scratch built BANELORD or a Loyalist
variation, I'm not shure. sauron1