Warlord weapon variants (was Re: [Epic] Ork Army for critique)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 21:01:38 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 26-Aug-97 Re: [Epic] Ork Army for cri.. by Chris
White_at_...
> Maybe the round bump is one of those "Fire Control Centers" which GW
> eliminated from E40K; I don't speak with any authority, I've never played
> the earlier versions, only watched.

You got it right. There are three flat weapons variants, IIRC; two of
them are Land Speeder Platforms, the other the Fire Control Center. Of
the two LS platforms, one is square with an Imperial Eagle emblem on it;
the other is round and plain. The FCC is, as said above, round but with
a bump on it. The other FCC, which is actually a tower, is pretty
recognizable.

There, everything you wanted to know about the appearance of land
speeder platforms and FCCs. And more. ^_^

(Can anyone tell I have a little too much time on my hands right now?)

Later,

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...