RE: [Epic] Battle Report

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:31:33 -0400

>-----> I wasn't paying attention the first time, so I'll ask now:
>
>Did the kid want to play again, or was he not interested?
>You might be able to tell something about the kid, or the game,
>or not at all, but I'm curious nonetheless.

This may be something. During the game we were talking about better places
to play, seeing as his march move took him right to my doorstep. He mention
a garage, something I've already poster here. Anyway, we got to talking, him
about his grandfather who could make me a table. I thought that was a cool
idea, but unfortunatly, I still live with my parents, and the stuff in the
garage is not mine to throw away. Anyway, he went home to Toronto, but I'll
see him again next summer. (His mother is a friend of the family, so she
comes up and brings the kids.) Anyway, last I heard he was cleaning out his
garage up in Toronto.

Of course, I'm trying to persuade him not to get into the game, because it
is expensive for a 12 year old who just moved into his neighbourhood and
might not be able to find people to play with.

Tyler