Re: [Epic] Dune

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:44:15 -0400

At 07:31 PM 8/26/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...> has carefully scribed:

>>>And with the Tleilaxu Master Scytale...
>>
>>Wasn't Scytale killed after he tried to kill Ghanima and Leto II? Or was the
>>one you're talking about named after this unfortunate victim of a flying
knife?

>He was a clone, I think.

No, no, I remember now. There we two Scytales. One was a face dancer who
plotted against Paul, and almost killed Leto and Ghanima. The other Scytale
was a Tleilaxu master several million years later. And yes, the Tleilaxu
Master Scytale was a clone, all Tleilaxu Masters are, because they clone
themselves for a longer life, after Paul discovered how to revive the
memories of a Ghola. The clones were called clones because the tissue was
taking from a living person, as opposed to the Ghola, who was grown from
dead tissue

Tyler