Re: [Epic] Dune Epic 40K units

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:39:34 -0400

At 07:17 PM 8/26/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Surely worms wouldn't be able to survive on a normal world anyway- too
>much moisture? Or are we talking about special (very, very special)
>desert worlds?

Worms would die on the world, become sandtroat, and then suck the moisture
out of the planet, then become worms again. It takes a long time, but when
they are done, you can launch your attack. If there were worms, and thr
background that surrounds them, then you would be fighting on worm planets,
because without spice you can't travel very far, so it's good to get money
with (From guild and others) to buy more army

Tyler>