Re: [Epic] Ork Army for critique

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 13:27:55 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 27-Aug-97 RE: [Epic] Ork Army for cri.. by "Miller,
Chris"_at_uniden.c
> -----> There was also another Warlord head which looked rather
> "castle-ish" which had a crown looking thing on top. I don't know what
it was > defined as, but it was different (looking) than the corvus
head. Any ideas?
> It's the only one I have never been able to ID, and I have most of the
1st ed > stuff too - maybe it's in a WD I don't have...

As Scott said, that sounds a lot like a Command Head, especially with
the crown. Actually, that's 'Command Head 1'; there is a second Command
Head, which looks like it has a tremendous overbite. ^_^ Another
castle-ish head is the Custodian head, which looks like it has stained
glass windows, kind of like the architecture on the Imperator. This was
the feared 'psyker head' of the Imperium, IIRC.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...