[Epic] Nukes

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 13:50:34 -0400

At 11:22 AM 8/27/97 -0500, you wrote:

>-----> They're being pulled out of the missiles silos and bomb bunkers,
>but it's
>not the professionals I'm worried about.
> Wait til Bob Yahoo gets some of that stuff people keep trying to
>smuggle out of some of the countries which have been, um, "downsizing"
> and then what do we have ?
>The fertilizer bombs and suitcases on planes are bad enough...

Actually they don't even need smuggle them out, russia is selling fighter
jets for aprox $60,000 dollars apop not to mention all the eastern block
countries who suddenly have a couple hundred nukes and no army, They are
selling to anybody, no need to be a govenment for these guys, you got the
gold they'll give you the nuke, they don't care they just want to eat, they
worry about thermonuclear war when that happens

>Chris Miller

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know waht that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!