Re: [Epic] Titan Parts

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 16:19:11 -0500

Where did all these heads and special parts come from? I've
only seen Warlord Titans in Space Marine and the Battle Titans
box (6 of 'em!). I felt pretty excited to have found the
Battle Titans box, but it doesn't seem to have had any of these
rare things. I've never seen any head except the two that
came with the plastic one, or the pod or landing pad or fire
control center.

By the way, there is a copy of Space Marine Battles in my
local hobby store. Full price, I believe, though.

Thanks,
andy
askinner_at_...