Re: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyranids

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 11:31:11 -0500

Oki Purwanto wrote:
> In the good olde days, Aaron/Sauron (or some other oldies, help me out with
> this) there was a bunch of Tyranid advance force, consisting of Zoats that
> managed to break free from the Hive Mind.

Aaron, this is the second time I've seen you referred to as an oldtimer
on this list. When you get out of college, you ought to do something
about that. :-)

I think anybody can fight anybody as long as the two players want
to fight that battle and can tell their figures apart. I don't
care all that much about the fluff. I intend to augment my Imperial
Guard with Battletech tanks. Battletech has a tank called a Rhino
that looks like a very big Chimera. I don't remember if it is
big enough to be a war engine or not, though I will have to rename
it.

But if you like to come up with the correct justifications, go
ahead. Have a good time.

andy
askinner_at_...