Re: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyranids

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 14:28:08 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 28-Aug-97 Re: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyra.. by Andy
Skinner_at_...
> Oki Purwanto wrote:
> > In the good olde days, Aaron/Sauron (or some other oldies, help me out with
> > this) there was a bunch of Tyranid advance force, consisting of Zoats that
> > managed to break free from the Hive Mind.

Um... um... dunno. It's certainly possible; I'll have to look when I
get back to my room. Unfortunately, I'm wrestling with putting Win95 on
my computer right now, trying to get it to do what I want it to do...
we'll see. I can use a distraction. ^_^

> Aaron, this is the second time I've seen you referred to as an oldtimer
> on this list. When you get out of college, you ought to do something
> about that. :-)

Hey, I'm doing something about it all the time. We all get older,
right? ^_^ But I think it's more a reflection of how I have so many of
the old books....

> I think anybody can fight anybody as long as the two players want
> to fight that battle and can tell their figures apart.

Sounds good to me.

>I don't
> care all that much about the fluff.

Well, for one-off battles, I certainly agree... it doesn't matter much.
It's nice to have a framework for a campaign game, though.

Later,

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...