Re: [Epic] web site

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 12:34:33 -0400 (EDT)

Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...> writes:
> Andy Skinner wrote:
> >
> > Oooh, I got a web site!
> >
> > OK, it isn't very interesting, but it does have some pictures of
> > my minis.
>
> The marines did come out good. But why the individually
> mounted ones?

I think it's a legacy from Travelhulk. Though why he has Lascannon
non-termie individually mounted ones I'm not sure.

> And I don't know if the original colors on the vehicles
> were really green & purple, or if that's just how the pictures
> scanned, but they look kinda Nurglish...

        I didn't see much purple, except where the weapons are, and
those show up as steel/chainmail colored in other pictures.

Thanks! I love seeing pictures of Epic minis. I hope to get enough
Orcs painted that I can get a picture taken.

BTW- The Whirlwind looks really fearsome with the lens you used.

Mark