Re: [Epic] web site

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 12:48:46 -0500

Scott Shupe wrote:
> The marines did come out good. But why the individually
> mounted ones?

Those are just for grins. I hope to play Stargrunt II or some
other normally-25mm game with them, since you can get an army
for cheap. I've been mounting them on washers. I don't actually
have SGII--only rules I've got along those lines are Critter
Commandos. I'm not sure if those will work if I take out the
silly stuff, but I'm hoping they will. I like the idea of
having a battle going on over a not-too-big area on my dining
table. I'm not going to get Warhammer 40K, though.

> And I don't know if the original colors on the vehicles
> were really green & purple, or if that's just how the pictures
> scanned, but they look kinda Nurglish...

I think that was glare. I saved 'em as gifs, as well, and I've
been told to try saving them from the camera in another form, just
to see.

andy
askinner_at_...