Re: [Epic] Dune Epic 40K units

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 17:44:28 -0500

> And what are Sandtrout gonna do, turn your Psykers into Super Warriors and
> God Emperors? Remember how powerfull Leto II was before the transformation
> when the sandtrout was a second skin. He was busting qunats right left and
> center, basically taking over Arrakis singlehandedly

Actually, he was running around proving that cheese isn't just for wargames
anymore! Dune is probably still may favorite SF novel, and I've read it
at least half a dozen times. All the other books, however, just bored
me.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.